Further to our post about the Spring Surgery on 18 March 2014 at the Manchester Piccadilly Hilton, we are now pleased to provide details of the schedule for the day.
- 09.00 Doors open – coffee/tea
- 09.15 Introductions
- 09.30 Presentation 1: SEO in 2014: “the Fundamental Interconnectedness of All Things”
- 10.15 Presentation 2: Technical Compliance: Website & Hosting Best Practice
- 11.00 Break
- 11.15 Presentation 3: Google Analytics: The Foundations Of Online Marketing
- 12.00 Lunch
- 13.00 Presentation 4: Content Marketing: The Power of Authority
- 13.45 Presentation 5: Social Media: The Good, The Bad & The Ugly
- 14.30 Break
- 14.45 Presentation 6: Paid Search: How to Improve Your Campaigns
- 15.30 Final words
Spanning the full gamut of search marketing, we’re confident there’s something of interest for everyone and we’re really looking forward to a great day.
Ticket availability is limited and we’re seeing significant interest so if you’re interested in attending this free day and would like more information, please contact a member of our Manchester team on 0161 935 8338 to discuss further.