Founded in 2004, it created a social utility to help people communicate more efficiently with their friends, family and co-workers; allowing anyone to sign up and interact with the people they know in a trusted environment. It is increasingly being used as a Digital Marketing tool as businesses recognise the overwhelming audience that is accessible.
With the use of Facebook we can help you create publicity for your company by offering customer support, company updates, and product information, exclusive offers which will aid acquisition, improve trust and generate more conversions in the long term.
Why use Facebook for your business?
The more obvious question is, why wouldn’t you?
With over 1 billion daily users, Facebook is one of the most trafficked sites in the world and has, in an extremely short time, become ubiquitous across all age groups, demographics, languages and cultures.
As such, it represents a trusted communication gateway to millions of potential customers and, with its robust infrastructure and internal advertising support, is well suited for immersion into most target markets.
Put simply, Facebook is an essential platform for any business wanting to be successful online – in the 21st Century a Facebook account is as much a pre-requisite as a telephone number.
Our specialist knowledge of Social Media and its integration with an SEO campaign allows us to create exceptional packages, giving you maximum visibility online.
What can Digital State do for YOU?
A Standard Facebook Social Media Package would include:
- An in depth analysis of your business to attain your target audience and aim of campaign.
- Setting up your Facebook Account if not established.
- Creating and developing a powerful Facebook project which is relevant to your industry.
- Regular contact with DS to ascertain your wants and desires from the campaign.
- Adding existing customers already using Facebook.
- Posting regular updates on your wall, which are relevant to your initial specifications, which will be posted on your fans Home page.
- Posting links to your website and blogs.
- Adding URLS, images, discussion pages.
Contact us to find out how we can incorporate your website on to Facebook or for other social media development projects.