When it comes to SEO there is a massive long list that Google monitors that helps determine where you are placed on their battle ground of a search engine. Google bring out regular updates and sometimes these can be hard to keep up with. Worry less about keeping up to date and how your site is doing by taking on a professional Search Marketing Company. They can take away all the worries you have when it comes down to SEO! Below are just some of the areas that a Search Marketing Company should cover.
- Quality – are your pages well written and do your blogs and news pages contain high quality written articles? Content on your website is vital. Not only do Google crawl your content to find out what your website is about but you also need to tell your user what your site is about in the best way possible.
- Research – have you researched your keywords? Have you looked at the competition & the traffic levels? There is no point trying to compete for a keyword such as ‘car’ when it is so generic. Long tail targeting is much better for example ‘white Audi car’. Long tail targeting will cut down competition thus better rankings.
- Words – do your pages contain words that you would like to be found for? Ensuring that the content on your page contains the keywords that are important to you.
- Engage – do your visitors spend time on your site? Do they look at a few pages before leaving or do they bounce straight off? Bounce rate is key, make sure your site is easy to use and navigate. This will make it more user friendly thus users spending more time on site. A search marketing company can direct and monitor your bounce rate, giving you suggestions as to how to lower it and gain more page views. This will also affect the time spent on site by your users.
- Fresh – Are you uploading fresh content on a regular basis? Google loves to see fresh content being uploaded, whether this is new product pages or a new article on your news page. Having fresh content will tell Google that you update your site regularly and you know what you’re talking about, thus improving rankings.
- Ads – How does the content on your site look, what can you see straight away when looking at your website? Is your content above or below the fold of your site? (What can the user see without having to scroll up and down on your screen). A Search Marketing Company can help you make the most of your website and the ads that are going to bring you in traffic.
- Crawl – Can Google fully crawl your site without any issues? Common issues can occur such as 404 pages or in some cases not having a 404 page. There can also be pages that aren’t linked up properly and crawl errors can be a common problem for everyone. If you aren’t sure how to approach this problem then contact us today where we will be happy to help.
Digital State Marketing is a certified Google partner where we only use the very best and up to date strategies to enable you to get the most out of your SEO. Contact us today and see what we can help your site achieve…